Snowmobile World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer has had the only Bond Rev they recieved for a month or more. No one shows interest in it. They believe the same as me, no one wants to pay the price for a fancy sticker package, you aren't getting a better Rev, everyone sticks to the basics. On that note. Most in our area are still buying the MXZ's over the Rev's, me being one of them.

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
You are getting more than just a sticker package.
You get:
Chrome windshield
A cover
Electric start
Electronic temp and fuel gauges
heated visor plug in
plus the rer and dpm
two tickets to the movie :)
and there is only 1000 made in the world

Personally I hate the decals on the side panels...so I have new side panels on order.

Other than that, I love the sled. It looks gay in the mags but a lot better in person.

·
Registered
2,300 Posts
The guy that bought the Bond REV from the local dealer peeled the "lunch box" decal from the side of the sled. Used a razor blade to leave the "ski-doo" part of the decal on it. As slugo said...it looks frigin awesome!

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
well it does look kawky to me. ;)

fennsz,
what state or province is not given in ?

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Beaver Dam, WI, not giving in. I think the sled would look awesome without the decals. james bond, come on, they could have just made a sweet looking sled with just the ski doo logos on it, don't waste the money on the bond name.
Just my opinion, don't beat me up for it.

·
Registered
190 Posts
As Zog stated...with that lunch box sticker pealed off, the sled looks ace.....
Because our local boy purchased the one and only Bond Sled, he will be attending the shooting of the next movie. He now has his eye on an Aston Martin, and his 1982 F-150 is for sale.

I can't wait to see Ski-doo's new Arnold sled.... :nervous:

·
Registered
692 Posts
i saw one in person and did nothing for me just wow they wasted money on that and not a new triple! i guess people are looking for stickers not a triple!

·
Registered
190 Posts
We have 3 dealers in the area and all 3 still have their Bond's. I think it is more of the price than anything. I think most people just want more bang for their buck and the Bond's are too much buck.

I know I doo.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I think that my dealer sold his 007 before he even got it delivered. It would have looked sharper if they 007 stuff would have been less spashy... maybe just a small decal or something and the colour change only.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Dealer here still has their ugly 2002 olympic MXZ, they refuse to lower the prices on the SE sleds, I think they'll sit for a long time.

·
Registered
160 Posts
What a Bond sled with no guns mounted on it. Waht a shame :doh:
The Bond sled looks much better in person then in a mag.

·
Registered
468 Posts
YEAH I THINK THAT BOND STUFF LOOKS PRETTY CRAPPY.I STILL LIKE THE LOOK OF THE ZX CHASSIS MYSELF.IWOULD LIKE TO BUY A NEW 600HO ADRENALINE.DEALER TELLS ME I PROBABLY WON'T BE ABLE TO GET ONE NEXT YEAR.AND I'M NOT BUYING A REV TILL THEY GET RID OF THE HANDLE BAR MOUNTED WINDSHIELD AND THAT UGLY SNOW FLAP .

·
Registered
116 Posts
Was in at my dealer the other day, and they had a new 440 Rev racer, with the tunnel extension, stinger stickers, riser kit , small windshield, and hand gaurd extensions. What an amazing looking sled. The price was equal to a fully loaded 800 Rev. Its the best looking Rev yet!

·
Registered
161 Posts
its not a hit here eother fenssz...its all personal preference....i dont care for the colors, but thats my opinion...i bought the yellow/black REV 600HO....

·
Registered
978 Posts
I know the guy's that are staying away from the rev because it's ugly (their opinion) are going to miss the boat. Unless you have tried one out and didn't like it. I remember when the new sleds came out one colour sceem and that's it, didn't like it too bad. I know if the bond edition rev was the only way the rev came, I would buy it. But now in the world of maga options, we can get a sled anyway we want it, the bond edition appeals to many but not all. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
99 Posts
I think the Bond sled is sweet. You do get some nice extras and at least not everyone will have one. I also would trim the decals on the side panels down but other than that it is nice. You could add a bunch of red accessories and it would be totally awesome.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts