Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was it just me or was every third sled at the show a Rev? Nice looking ride but did we need to see quite so many?
I felt like I was at the "Rev Show", not the sled show.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I think that REV's are the best sled. Im getting one this spring.

·
Registered
20 Posts
hey sledcrazy add a REV to your signaure. It will look awesome.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Originally posted by ZR Sled Head@Oct 27 2002, 08:56 AM
Was it just me or was every third sled at the show a Rev? Nice looking ride but did we need to see quite so many?
I felt like I was at the "Rev Show", not the sled show.
what are you talking about ? every third sled at the show a Rev? i dont think you were at the same show i was, the one i was at was every seconde sled was a Rev ! ???

It was probably sponsored by Rev ! at least we got to see all the diffrent colors and models :D

·
Registered
310 Posts
haha. xcr440 ur a wise ####### rnt ya

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
I took a good long look at every sled at the show. The Rev really stands out with its excellent fit and finish and design.

I didnt think the firecat was that great. Infact if i went with cat i think i would have to get the ZR900.

The Mach looked as good as always.

·
Registered
310 Posts
I think that the firecat looks nice.

·
Registered
310 Posts
oh deff. not. but im just saying it looks pretty nice. personally if i had a choice, id take the REV.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
The REV is definately starting to grow on me.My biggest complaint with the firecats are that big pod they have the gauges in.That definately cuts down on the line of sight several feet in front of the sled.I'm not super tall but for
someone shorter than me and i'm 6ft they would loose even more visibility.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Chubby,
Jeff's sled is extra cool. If I was to buy one thats the way it would have to look, only drawback is the extra clean up/polish after each ride. Great spot where he put the dial adjust, looks more factory than our AC factory install's.
:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts