Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Inside the latest issue of Snowgoer(I think) there was a section were they invited around 12 riders to test out all the latest model sleds Rev, F7, RX-1 and so on.

Before they drove anything the rider had to put down previous sleds owned, and fill out a brand loyalty scale from 1-10.  

Well one arctic cat guy came in with a 9.7 loyalty and left with a 4.1 One of his comments were "The doo boys really did a number on me with the rev."

THere were simular stories from yamaha guys and there the hardest people to transform.

Almost each and every rider put the rev as there favorite.

I say this is very good news, There may be a few mistakes in what i wrote becasue the arcticle is at my cottage but im going up there this weekend i will bring it back and scan it for you guys to read.  

This Rev is gonna be a sweet ride.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'm not a Doo man but I looked at one last friday, WoW is it small!! About the size of my pro-x but with 50% more HP. I still can't belive how small it is

·
Registered
756 Posts
I rode a rev 800 sport for 50mi last march over varing terrain, the only thing this sled will be good for ditch banging IMO. I don't see how there is any way to relax and ride this sled in comfort. This coming from a S-D rider who wanted to enjoy this sled & doesn't see how that is possible. Sorry

1 - 6 of 6 Posts