Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just some info about the 800 REV:
Purple/Yellow primary spring, 16.5g solid pins, all new curved aluminum lever, all new 414 ramp (shorter roll pin and shorter overall ramp due to smaller diameter governor cup). RER secondary with 47-44 cam. 26-43 gearing.
Outside diameter of stinger is smaller (about the same size as an 01 model) and get this, 380 main jets!  

Don't drill the track for studs until you mark where the tunnel protectors will run. (the protectors are slightly closer together than the ZX model) Rear idler wheels are larger diameter (7" vs. 6" previously).
Looks like they went for driveline efficiency and calibration changes to get more power to the ground since we didn't the H.O. motor. From what I see of the 800, if the 600 delivers 115 - 117 HP it will dominate the 600's and run with most 700's (box stock against box stock).

·
Registered
154 Posts
Doopilot! Did you get the message I sent ya? Did you spend all day in the bat cave putting on your goodies? How does it look? Lets see pics! I should have some shots on the grass this weekend to post...Hooked up and haulin! We found a couple other things that are different from the '02!  

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I didn't get the message Rev it! 800X. Believe it or not, I don't have a camera so no pic's yet. Been trying to find a decent location for cool down couplers that don't induce air lock. I think I got it now, but we'll see if it works in testing this weekend.  
 Tell me about yours, sounds like you're setting up for grass too.  
 I'm going testing for the weekend (somewhere dry) and be back late Sunday night.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts