I see you already went to the color shop on it. LOL

Real nice. Your going to be happy.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks...

Do you think I went to far when I bought cigars to hand out? :D

I perused the owners manual... loved the warning that the machine should not to be ridden by beginners or novice riders!!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Nice sled. Wow it looks fast just sitting there. Going straight from an S-chassis to a REV huh? I think thats what I am going to do in a couple years when the used ones are cheap enough for me to afford.
Ryan

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey ViperER2... I seen that link on RSS... looking good! I will at a later time, do some customization but for now, its gona have to stay the way it is.

S chasssis to the REV is quite the jump... not sure what to expect but I sure am looking forward to it!!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Very very nice.

the only down side, is I'm sure your wait for snow is going to seem even longer now.

SWRules SWRules SWRules

·
Registered
135 Posts
Sweet pics... that smoke shot cracks me up! :D My 600 Rev is supposed to be in this week... can't wait! Thanks for posting the pics to hold me over. !!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I am right in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Seen a few REV's on trailers and trucks going home when I was out and about... pretty good sales it looks like. I AM waiting for the snow big time now... nay a day that goes by that I don't talk about it... sure nice to have a "support group" like this to help pull thu the tough no snow times... thanks!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
SKidoorec where in upstate are you? I see viperer2 is form syracuse all us members should meet up at tug hill this year with our new revs.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
i hope your garage is attached to your house so that you can smell the 2 stroke throughout, even in your bedroom. :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts