Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of you lucky ones that have ridden you new REV's (I'm still waiting for mine to come in). Has anyone noticed if their tank was empty after 50 Miles. Last year the Doo's had very poor mileage and I'm hoping that they are better this year. I know most of you didn't baby your first ride so I expect the mileage to improve after a few hundred miles (or KM). Any thoughts??? ;)

·
Registered
77 Posts
when my guage says empty I still have have 1/2 a tank. i know this becuse I installed a hose from the bottom of the tank to 3/4 up. on the right side of the tank there is two small flat spots where I installed a grommet and 90 degree fitting the same as the vent line uses. i will try to get a pic this weekend and post it next week.

·
Registered
978 Posts
I've got 80 km's so far and the guage is around a .25, mind you the first tank with mixed gas is always terrible milage. Most of the 800 twins that I know about get differen't milage. My bro's 800x 01 get's the best ive seen, my renegade get's a little better milage than by buddies 800x 02. :doh:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts