Snowmobile World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are a few pics I got when I tested the new 800 rev (Dealers only)

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
9 in all

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
another

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
another

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
last one

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
jeepster,
 no doubt you snatched one of those REVs hoping no one would notice. GOOD BOY  

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes it was pretty tempting I would say, but we actualy lost site of one rev for about 45 minutes, the guy went back on the lake without telling anyone whyle we where testing it in the trails. The doo representitive was kind a freaked out beacause each rev had a value of about 40 000$ because it was only a prototype  
 , well, thats what he said anyway.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Jeepster~  Sneak one for me too!  I'm poor, that's why I can't buy one:(  I guess I have to stick with the 97' 440 fan another year.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No problem midnight screamer, just tell me which one and it's yours, anyone else want's one?

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Where abouts was the session held? The value is probably in the ball park. I can remember being told that the prototype '88 GMT400 pickup we had in the plant back in '86 was worth about $200,000.

·
Registered
858 Posts
It was near Trois-rivière quebec Most dealerships were allowed 1 representative and 1 guest. They held tryouts sessions for  4 days, each dealership having either one morning or afternoon.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Thanks alot jeepster!  I will give you my 97' MXZ 440f upon delivery!  Win win for you, until they find me rippin' up trails with it.  
  Later.

Screamer

p.s. I'll take the third one in the line there ol' buddy!

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
MXZ7~  I will let you have the third one, as long as you promise that we'll Doo some riding next season!

JEEPSTER~ I will take that 7th one now!  Thanks.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts