Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's everbody going to use to protect (or polish?) the plastic on the new REVs. The hood will get some kind of car polish or lemon pledge but what about the side panels. The side panels are more like my older sleds belly pan type material. Car polish won't work. On my older sleds I would polish the hood and just clean the belly pan, but the rev plastic comes up much higher and is much more noticeable. Anybody have any tips for the REV plastic side panels? All I can think of using is EZ-TRAXX protectant that I like to use on my seat or maybe Mother's Back to Black.

·
Registered
7 Posts
What about using Mothers perserves? Workes great on plastic and rubber. I use it for my dash in the car and all the plastic trim. Mothers know best!

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
It's too bad Ski-doo couldn't have used the hood material for the side panels. I know that after my '98 MXZ that I swore I'd never have a sled w/ a yellow belly pan. I can imagine unless you keep up w/ the cleaning, the yellow panels are going to look crummy after a season. Go black & you'll never go back

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Lemon Pledge for the shiny plastic (Like the cowl) and armorall for the rought plastic (Like the belly pan.)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts