Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is a pic of the rev renegade, it is suposed to be availebale next year, or you can buy the extension tunel for a 136" track. Sorry , this is the only details I could get

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
I dont want to question the authenticity of your pic jeepster, but I think I had pictures of that sled last winter it was an open mod hill racer used out west and in the X games. I really hope the renegade looks like that though especially with the rear flap

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
permafrost, could ove been, I found that pic in a magazine for the 2004 model's.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Yeah. It sure looks like Carl Kuster's Hillcross sled from last year to me.
It looks more like a mountain sled than a trail sled to me. Is that a 136" track?  
Since they made the REV to be balanced under your feet, would they have to re-work some things to balance it better once they put in a longer track?
Anyone else hear about a REV Renegade? It would be nice, although, I do like the looks of this years black ones.

·
Registered
310 Posts
hey jeepster, what else is in there for 2004?

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
yes that is kusters hillclimb sled.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the rev renegade was the only thing I could find out about 2004 models for bombardier, but here is one for the polaris drivers  

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
A poo -REV  looks way cool.  I think it will get a few posts. Thanx for the early view.

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
One of the mags out there already showed a picture of that sled and put to rest the rumor that that was a new sled from poo. That was an old drawing or something. Just in case any one is interested you can purchase one of the 02 mod rev's from Blair Morgan. Check out his website at www.blairmorganracingteam.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts