Registered
1,082 Posts
How about this one SHD

Attachments

·
Registered
465 Posts
How about this one SHD[/b]
try and put a red monster slash down the side if you could..
it looks so sick, I love the orange

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Dave? Is Rick wearing off on you? :lmao: He actuallywanted to polish my Rave's tonight.. LOL !

Snow4

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Cool I guess. Can't see myself putting anything like that on a sled unless the company is paying ME though.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
polish looks great on a motor ... too bad it retains more heat[/b]
Guess there is no port and polish then.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
sorry . I thought it was kind of self explanatory . polish whatever ya want snow4[/b]
I guess I just didn't understand what the rave's had to do with the Outside of the motor,and yeah they will be dirty in no time, but the truth be known........I hate polishing ! Anything ! :p

Snow4

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
guess I didnt understand witch part you were feferring to sorry my bad
I'm really really sorry, I apologize unreservedly. I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
guess I didnt understand witch part you were feferring to sorry my bad
I'm really really sorry, I apologize unreservedly. I offer a complete and utter retraction. The imputation was totally without basis in fact, and was in no way fair comment, and was motivated purely by malice, and I deeply regret any distress that my comments may have caused you, or your family, and I hereby undertake not to repeat any such slander at any time in the future.[/b]
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Hey Dave,

Sorry about the sidetrack on this thread.....

This is a great thread. I would love to see some Red on that sled, perhaps just replace the yellow with some Red and see how she looks.. :thumbsup:

Snow4

1 - 20 of 24 Posts