Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I waiting on REV-XP 600 SDI Gade, who else are waiting on Revs. Can't wait for it to come in.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
I waiting on REV-XP 600 SDI Gade, who else are waiting on Revs. Can't wait for it to come in.[/b]
You lucky :devil:

Congrat's on your new sled Rev-Head.....I will be looking forward to hearing how you like it.
[attachment=38219:revinmotion.gif]

Snow4

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You lucky :devil:

Congrat's on your new sled Rev-Head.....I will be looking forward to hearing how you like it.
[attachment=38219:revinmotion.gif]

Snow4[/b]
Who knows maybe your get to ride it :p

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Hopefully next season for me :wink: . The wife made me choose between a new truck or a new sled and I went with the truck. :) The downside now is that I have to rationalize somehow the fact that the sled I really want will probably list for over $10,000 :eek:hmy:

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hopefully next season for me :wink: . The wife made me choose between a new truck or a new sled and I went with the truck. :) The downside now is that I have to rationalize somehow the fact that the sled I really want will probably list for over $10,000 :eek:hmy:[/b]
Sounds like you made the right choice, I need a hobby that's cheap!!! :crazy: I just got a new truck too. Truck and new sled same year ouch :bash: didn't plan on either, just worked out that way.

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[attachment=38220:IMAG0005.JPG]
I will be waiting patiently to ride yours Rev-Head. This will be
my 2nd season on the Rev chassis. Gonna wait a while before
I make a move!
[/quote

Hope to get to Michagan this year, talking with wife what trips this year. You could make a road trip out our way, have spare bedroom, and ride right out of house. Dosen't get any cheaper then that. You would like our trails on fresh snows I have to break trails most times. Here's a little tease!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
[attachment=38220:IMAG0005.JPG]<div class='quotemain'>
I will be waiting patiently to ride yours Rev-Head. This will be
my 2nd season on the Rev chassis. Gonna wait a while before
I make a move!
[/quote

Hope to get to Michagan this year, talking with wife what trips this year. You could make a road trip out our way, have spare bedroom, and ride right out of house. Dosen't get any cheaper then that. You would like our trails on fresh snows I have to break trails most times. Here's a little tease!!![/b]
I just might have to take you up on that Rev-Head how far are you from
Toledo, Ohio???

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
I waiting on REV-XP 600 SDI Gade, who else are waiting on Revs. Can't wait for it to come in.[/b]
I have the same sled coming this fall. :thumbsup:

Think I will notice a difference compared to my '87 El Tigre? :lmao:

I didn't have enough saved up in time to order an X package - wife insisted that I have cash in hand before committing to it. Can't complain though - she did let me get it! :)

When did your dealer say yours would be in? I was told sometime between late September to mid October.

dave

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
NOBODY else is getting an XP this year? Just the two of us???? Or is everyone else still recovering from the weekend and not back to posting yet? :)

dave

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have the same sled coming this fall. :thumbsup:

Think I will notice a difference compared to my '87 El Tigre? :lmao:

I didn't have enough saved up in time to order an X package - wife insisted that I have cash in hand before committing to it. Can't complain though - she did let me get it! :)

When did your dealer say yours would be in? I was told sometime between late September to mid October.

dave[/b]
Think your notice HUGE difference, w00t Dealer said beginning Oct. Look on the bright side not getting X, Real windshield, more storage!!!

Dean

1 - 20 of 40 Posts