·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
last one!  Dash

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Awesome pics newf, havent had a chance to see one in person yet a buddy of mine has he says pictures dont do it justice. I see you ride cats are you thinking about trying ski-doo?

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Just got back from the Ski-Doo show today. Sat on the REV and first impressions were horrible. I didn't like the seating position and imagine as everyone has said it will take awile to get used to. Side panels were good for access to chain case and clutches. Rear end looks as though it would fill up with snow. The machine felt very light front and back. I think for a stand up riding position it would need taller bars for guys with height. All in all impressions were that it is not a machine for me

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
I agree w/you snowmonkey, I saw one at a dealer in WI a couple weeks ago and it's just not for me.  Really can't get used to how that back end is put together...looks like a lot more parts to replace if you slide into something or someone tags you in the back.  Seems like it has a lot of good ideas, but I'll wait and see.  All the individual plastic panels adn the windshield assembly look like rattle traps to me.  Just my opinion.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Doo make good sleds, but I will be sticking with my arctic cat.  The efi system is flawless.  besides, I already invested in to a leather suit and new helm.

·
Registered
0 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (newf @ Mar. 17, 2002, 7:50pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Doo make good sleds, but I will be sticking with my arctic cat.  The efi system is flawless.  besides, I already invested in to a leather suit and new helm.[/b][/quote]
This is one of my problems. If I switch to another brand,
which i'm thinking of dooing, I'll have to sell my SDoo
leathers that I have.  
Anybody need some?  

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The REV did not race.  It was there as a demo only.

We had several races, 200mile enduro, snowcross, icedrags, snowdrags and bike races.

newf

1 - 16 of 16 Posts