Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how the REV 600HO is compared with the MXZ 700, And how did it do against any of the other 700`s at Haydays.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Muskoka.doo @ Sep. 09, 2002, 9:49pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Anyone know how the REV 600HO is compared with the MXZ 700, And how did it do against any of the other 700`s at Haydays.[/b][/quote]
No one have any info on this
 Ok then how would the 600 HO do up against the REV 800. From what I have been able to read  in the mags there is not a big diff from the 600 to the 800. I find this hard to buy but it sure would be sweet.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
You guys need to go back through posts from the last month in the Doo,racing, and general forums. Look under 600ho and or haydays results. Alot has been posted on the 600ho rev, the 700mxz doesn't look to be a contender atleast on grass.
Caleb

·
Registered
229 Posts
My observation at Hay Days was the factory supported people ran the 600 and privateers ran the 700's. The 600 H.O. was good enough to beat up on the privateers running any brand of 700's but didn't quite have enough power to run with the very best of the 700's.
 I think the answer to everyone's question is the 600 H.O. is close enough to the 700 that the best tuner/set up person will the first one across the lake.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
those 700's are super reliable, but those ho's have tons of power. every race ive seen between the two the 600 has always walked away. not by a lot but it still beats it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Originally posted by RacerX408@Feb 19 2004, 07:04 PM
those 700's are super reliable, but those ho's have tons of power. every race ive seen between the two the 600 has always walked away. not by a lot but it still beats it. :thumbsup:
I've had a little different experience, when I race my brother with my 02 Mxz 700 against his 03 600Ho rev, I usually win. I seems like stock 700 usually gets the better hole shot, this is even before I put on the 1.25 ripsaw track, now its not even a contest, the Ripsaw with no studs creams the 600Ho with the studed stock track.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ride an 04 mxzx 600 ho sdi completely stock and my buddy rides an 03 700 mxz adrenaline with a Bill Cudney clutch kit and 192 ice picks. We raced on Mephisto lake near Bancroft on hardpacked snow. I beat him out of the hole for about 200 feet, then he caught and passed me by one sled length, then I stayed with him till we shut them down. I was very happy with my 600's performance, and feel that if he was stock, I would have beat him. Considering I'm getting 20 imperial mpg to his 15, I couldn't be happier. :D :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts