Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen 2 rev's on the trail Saturday.  They came flying around a corner within a sled length of each other and almost took me out.  I stopped and did a double take, but they were going so fast I didn't get a good look.  They seemed to be cornering really flat and in control, although they should not have been going that fast during the day, especially on a Saturday in the Bracebridge area.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
sledheadrob,
 you should have a trail cop arm band for situations like that, give those guys the breathalyzer. maybe they were women.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
That would have been nice.  to have been taken out buy a brand new Rev.  What are the odds.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Paul

If I would have thought they were women, I definitely would have turned around and chased after them to get a better look at them.......I mean their sleds......I think.

·
Registered
11 Posts
They were the Vincent boys from Ayr Ont. We caught them on Three Mile lake and followed them to Northland Recreation.
They fueled up and were on there way. They didnot seem very helpful when we asked about the sled. I guess they had an eventful weekend being chased. Northland has already sold a few 800x's and 600 ho's in REV form. If your into sport bikes, this is the sled for you. AWWWSome. I am suprised that they are not direct injection. My buddies 02, 800x heads look like there ready for injectors. Who knows??

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Another johnny snow cross wanna be.I am getting so friggin tired of almost getting killed on every blind corner by some dink who doesn't have the common sense of respecting others.I was out for a nice day of family riding with my wife(on her sled) and my 3 year old with me when some fool on a srx decided it would be a good idea to pass me going uphill on a blind corner.I'm pretty sure he got the message with a hand to the helmet on the next intersection.Trail passes are mandatory but i guess common sense isn't

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
z800rtx,
 you are right and when the news comes out of an accident they will say speed and alcohol were a factor. no common sense was the factor because if there was common sense then booze wouldn't be.
 there is going to have to be something mandatory before we can buy a trail permit because even a winter like this there has been too many accidents.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
rita happens to have a terrible disease that will knock her off in 5 years and shouldn't be joked about. it is the skin eating disease.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Can't wait for them to come out to us consumers!  I think there will be TONS of people ordering one.  What kind of future does snowmobiling have when this is coming out next year!  10 years down the road....20....40?  WOW

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
The food is good.I normally go for the brunch buffet on the weekend.You don't get my physique by not eating.

MMMMMM bacon I think i saw rita shut down the buffet one sunday too

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
z800rtx,
 i think their strawberry pie knocks the ball out of the park. everytime i go there lunch for two is over $40.00.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Nick,mxz7(at work) re-logged in as mxz7.I didn't know if I could be the same person from 2 different PCs.But I know now.I can only get on between 12
0 and 12:30.Otherwise I am hard at work.LOL

1 - 20 of 22 Posts