Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See the new REV's and the models available on the website.  But they don't have all the 03 models yet.  Are they making the Mach Z?
??  That is the question.  Stay tuned.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Ok, I got to admit, this sled is growing on me. The only thing I would like to know is if it's good in powder? I was thinking of ordering a renegade possibly (depending on finances) but the weight of the Rev nearly compensate for the small track.

·
Registered
35 Posts
probobly be good if that funky lookin snow flap wasn't there.  They have go back to 2003 sleds button on there, but it just takes u back to the 2002's  
Kinda sux!  I wanted to know if they were still gonna have an ZX "X" package for me.  Think they would want us to know after the winter has sucked so far.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
just fantastic, i can't believe it. a motocrosser friend once said {30 years ago} how can you have any control of a sled sitting on those things like that. i think he was 30 years ahead of his time.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I think it is cool they finally built a sled you have better control over. I will be one of the first to order.

·
Registered
311 Posts
What the hell?  Can you say ugly?  Hey, I'm just speaking the truth.  I've been on doo for 31 years, I'm not another brand guy here bad mouthing.  Wait, now I am another brand guy. Doo just sealed my fate, Yamaha here I come, make my RX-1 Blue!

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
mighty mach,
 i thought you bought that sled already.
 as far as you not liking the rev i am glad some don't because when i get mine i don't want to see myself coming at me every half mile.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Paul, yes I ordered it, but if doo pulls a rabbit out of their hat I can still change my mind. But at this point, looks like I'll be selling my stash of amsoil injector oil too.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
mighty mach,
 i hope the new yammer works out, what am i saying i know it will.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts