Snowmobile World banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got 6 inches of snow here in Syracuse last night. I couldn't resist taking the sled out, but my dad didn't want me to dig up the lawn so I was forced to do some road riding :sly: . damn it was great!!!!! it felt so good to get back on the sled after such a long summer.

the only problem was, when i took the sled out it was at 12:30 in the AM. (the neighbors didn't like that too much... I got a happy visit from the po po this morning.) Gotta love the two stroke thunder!!! :devil:

I like 'em LOUD!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Any intentions of heading for the hill? I've been watching trail conditions.com and theres more complaining and arguing than reporting of trail conditions. Would like to know what the snows really like up there. Think I'm going to snowdeo, but not sure if I want to drag the trailer and sleds if its not worth riding. Would love to ride but tearibng the sleds up and costing money to fix takes alot of fun out of it. Congrads on the ridable snow

·
Registered
310 Posts
How long of a drive from Portland, Maine!! I wanna come up. I cant stand this no riding :angry: But no license for two weeks :cussing:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts