Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok... my turn ! Rick has finished polishing and painting them for me and now they are ready to go on. I'm really excited about them. Thank You Keith , They look great. You do one heck of a job on these. :thumbsup:

Snow4

[attachment=39544:100_0966.jpg]
[attachment=39545:100_0967.jpg]
[attachment=39546:100_0968.jpg]

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Love that RED paint touch! :thumbsup: Thats gonna look really sharp when
Rick install's them! :wink:[/b]
Uh.........he say's he's going to watch me do it while he keeps a close eye on what I'm doing.. :lookaround: :lookaround:

Help ! :confused:

Snow4

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
It cant be that hard, oh wait, shes a girl. :undercover: :unsure: :whistling: Just playing, please take no offense.

Isnt just 4 screws?

·
10,054 Posts
8 screws and I have all the faith in the world in Allison,,, sit back and drink a beer there Rick,,, she can take care of it!!!

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Uh.........he say's he's going to watch me do it while he keeps a close eye on what I'm doing.. :lookaround: :lookaround:

Snow4[/b]
It's not hard unless your throttle cable goes threw your original risers and you have to cut them off. They do look good. post a pic. when there on.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
8 screws and I have all the faith in the world in Allison,,, sit back and drink a beer there Rick,,, she can take care of it!!![/b]
thx for the confidence booster Brian !

It's not hard unless your throttle cable goes threw your original risers and you have to cut them off. They do look good. post a pic. when there on.[/b]
I have no idea about that one Butch but I guess I will soon find out. pics when they are done yes.

Snow4

·
Premium Member
1,686 Posts

Snow4[/b]
Just remember Lefty loosey, Righty tighty. They will look great.Just go for it. :p

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
You can DOO it Allison.

Don't let the throttle cable comment scare you either.
Just undo the connection at the the throttle lever and reconnect it when you're done.
It's pretty simple and just ask Rick to point at the parts you need to undo if you do get in a bind.
He won't even have to put his beer down for that. LOL

Jacqui has done all kinds of work on her sleds. Everything except inside the motor.
She's always been able to figure out how it comes apart and remembers how it needs to go back together again. If she got stuck, there's this wonderful web site known as www.snowmobileworld.com that has a wonderful family of fellow sledheads that'll talk you through anything.

"You GO GIRL!!!"

Jeff

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
You can DOO it Allison.

Don't let the throttle cable comment scare you either.
Just undo the connection at the the throttle lever and reconnect it when you're done.
It's pretty simple and just ask Rick to point at the parts you need to undo if you do get in a bind.
He won't even have to put his beer down for that. LOL

Jacqui has done all kinds of work on her sleds. Everything except inside the motor.
She's always been able to figure out how it comes apart and remembers how it needs to go back together again. If she got stuck, there's this wonderful web site known as www.snowmobileworld.com that has a wonderful family of fellow sledheads that'll talk you through anything.

"You GO GIRL!!!"

Jeff[/b]
Thanks Jeff ! Tell Jacqui I said......." You Go Girl " :thumbsup:

a few baby steps for me last night.......I actually cleaned my rave's. WoooHooo ! [attachment=39605:dancing.gif]

[attachment=39607:100_0970.jpg]
[attachment=39606:100_0971.jpg]
[attachment=39608:100_0969.jpg]

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You really could have surprised Rick. There is a step by step in our Tech How To area.

The part I always hate is putting them back on, that snap ring on the s and zx can be very uncooperative. Don't know about the rev yet.[/b]
No snap ring on the Rev.......2 screws and 2 more screws to pull the housing. The hardest part was getting them out of the juggs. ( a little gunked) Do I sound like a professional yet? :lmao: :lmao:

Snow4

1 - 20 of 57 Posts