Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i see miles and miles of that wonderfuf stuff called snow we got 6'' last night and suppost to get 8 to 12 tonight there realy is a god  now more little voices tellin me to ride ride because im ridein ridein ridein rawhide

·
Registered
448 Posts
LadyK,  Have faith!  They just kept moving the line a little further north.  Now they are moving the line south of Parry Sound again!  With any luck Barrie to Parry Sound will get some good stuff!  Plus the forecast has changed & now it's supposed to snow again Friday & Saturday!  Maybe March will be full of the deep stuff!?!

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
as of right now we have 15'' of that wonderful stuff and its forcast o snow the rest of the week i got all my sleddin buds coming over this weekend for a big bash bon fire and all the pop we can drink and trails for miles cant wait come on friday

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I am looking outside and all I see is a sled sitting in the middle of a brown yard with bare trees.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey rat i started a fund for you and we will send you as much snow as we can or if you like come on over and take as much as you like or better yet build a new nest where there snow

1 - 10 of 10 Posts