Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
 Just went to the hill climb comp on saturday and saw some pretty good roll overs. It was pretty crapy weather up in the hills but there was a ton of snow and some good riders that put on a nice spectator show. Its always better to watch the roll overs than to be one ( ha ha )

·
Registered
858 Posts
Did ya see any longtrack REV's overthere?

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
How are they going to long track that thing?? It only has half a tunnel as it is. I am sure someone will figure it out in the quest for money......but I dont think its going to look good it already looks like a phazer, logo cross. A guy I was with on saturday rode it and said it was cool. He hit an a aproach and started to go sideways and he said it was small and light enough to easily pull her strait in the air. I am sure it will be a nice ride but it sure looks ugly.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No i didnt see any of those there. The only one that stood out more than any was a spectators sled, it was a BLADE. The only one up there. But there were some cool polished tunnels, clear hoods, turbo sleds that dont even look like a snowmobile and some other neat paint jobs and designs.............

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Doo already suprised the heck out of us when they came out with this design.  It shouldn't be too hard for them to come out with a long track model!

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
the roll overs are the best thing in hill climbs, i especially like watching the clowns without the clown outfits trying to stop the sled from rolling down the hill. a sled rolling down a hill is like a 600 pound chainsaw getting tossed.

·
Registered
858 Posts
There are some lontrack rev's out there that performed in hillcross. I've seen some pics. They do look ugly with the track 10' in the back but that should be good to keep skis on the ground.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
 It was held up in the mountains off the coquihalla highway, and that is hedding up B.C.  And paul you hit the nail on the head with the hill help, now i cant slam them too much because they are usualy there on there own time and not getting paid but it is sure fun to watch someone who thinks they can stop a sled or grab on to one as its already headed down the hill, the machine almost always wins that battle..............

1 - 9 of 9 Posts