Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any body get the new winter catalog yet?

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
usually if you buy something from them then the next season the catalogue is at your door. i usually mail order from them, last season i didn't get a thing from them and no catalogue. let's not forget don coffey sales at snowparts.com they are real great also, i find that one is as good as the other and i always get his catalogue sent to me even the summer one gets here.

·
Registered
791 Posts
I still do not have my catalog yet, when I talked to Rob at royaldistributing he said everyone will have it by the Oct 20th. I cannot see why the never update their site it has been the same for ever, I would think the new catalog site should be up before the catalog is out so ordering from them via internet would be faster not having to type in part numbers just click on part numbers. This is prime buying season on aftermarket parts and I think the catalog should have been out a month ago.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I got my book in the mail on Thursday. As for Coffey's I wouldn't buy from them if they were the last place around. I had problems with them last year
Ger

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
ger,
that's unfortunate. it's too bad that they cannot satisfy everybody.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Oh ya we just got a Royal Distributing store here in Sudbury

Really impressive selection of stuff

Bought my sliders,idlers and new SnoX helmet there :D

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
royal should have their catalog out in aug-sept,that way when you go the show you know ahead of time what to get instead of getting the catalog at the show and standing there looking at it to see what they have for the year,do anybody know if they have handguards(besides the powermadd ones)like acerbis or sportech

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I've used both Royal and Coffey's, with no problems, but usually us Royal more.

I was at Royal last week (Guelph) and they didn't have the new catalogues out yet.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
My Royal Dist. Cat. came late last week. I agree Coffey's pricing is usually a little better but their service is down right awfull. Over the years each and every time I try dealing with them theres a problem. The last two times its been wrong parts with the correct ones not being available. Very pleasant folks just not very competent.
:)
Rick.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
as for coffey i think that i must have hit the jackpot when it comes to service there is a kid that works there and was not in customer service the first time i spoke to him but he grabbed the phone anyways. every time i call there i ask for him and he is great, i forget his name but i look at my credit card receipt from previous transactions to get his name.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Originally posted by ger@Oct 20 2002, 12:55 PM
I got my book in the mail on Thursday. As for Coffey's I wouldn't buy from them if they were the last place around. I had problems with them last year
Ger
I've had problems w/ Coffey's too. Shipped the wrong style of pads for my MXZ 440. No complaints w/ my dealings at Royal.

I haven't gotten my catalogue, But I'm not sure if I ever ordered anything from them last winter.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I've dealt w/ incompetents behind parts counters at car & sled dealerships too ??? I've felt like grabbing the :cussing: parts catalog & finding the part myself. :angry:

Maybe that's why they've gone to a computer for the catalogs ;) The cutomer can't grab it out of their hands.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Paul you must be one of the few who have had a good experience
with coffey's.I found there customer service to be extremely horrible.
Always had at least one wrong part shipped to me.Gave em three tries
and three strikes they are out of getting any of my business :angry:

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I got home last night, and found the new catalogue in the mail box.

Made for an enjoyable sit on the throne :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts