Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last year it was "who is Blair going to sign with?" has anyone heard or know of any riders changing teams or brands. Do you think AC will sign any Pro riders?

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What team did Aaron Scheele race for? There's an opening for a rider.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Aaron Scheele was a Team Arctic racer, but I think he ran out of the Judnick trailer.
Trevor John is no longer with Team racing, he was replaced with one of the Crapo boys. So, hopefully Arctic Cat signs him. I also heard the contracts of Carl Schubitzke and Noel Kohanski are up. Other than that, I'm not sure who is available, other than a few semi-pro riders that may be coming up.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Polaris would be stupid to let Noel get away.

·
Registered
959 Posts
i heard some where that skidoo was dropin 2 guys ? not sure if its true i heard it from a friend of mine i think  hes a doo fan

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Curt Petersen was moving up to Pro. He's staying with the team he was with this season (Scheuring?)

·
Registered
518 Posts
I can hardly believe that! JT and DJ going to Polaris? I doubt it. Who will Scheuring be replacing them with? Why would they jump ship after having their best years ever?  I will believe it when I see it.

·
Registered
518 Posts
New rumor is that Trevor John may be riding Blue next year!
What a mistake!
Team Green better get in there and get some riders or I'll have to step up!  LOL

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
With the money Ski-doo was paying Scheuring, I wonder if they have any talks going on with other teams/riders?

I would think that Polaris must have something coming up for next season. Blair said in his Snow Goer column that he saw both the Sno-Pro & REV early on & didn't like the direction AC was going. Plus the money probably helped

This is just like the Winston Cup silly season

·
Registered
282 Posts
In the press release Stve says that he is very excited about the new race sled. Makes you start to wonder what is coming?!? It wouldn't suprise me with the 50th anniversary coming at Polaris next season to see something new. As a Amsoil dealer and Polaris racer I am glad to see the Amsoil "superteam" come to Polaris.  

·
Registered
518 Posts
Myers Racing:  Thanks for the link. Good info. Too bad for Cat that Schubitzke and Island went back to Polaris.
Polaris has quite a few very good riders for next year and should be able to produce a lot more wins than in the past few years.
Any info on a new sled for Polaris?

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
greensteak,
 as for the possibility of a new sled for polaris i think to bring over dj and justin there must have been some sleds uncovered at polaris to entice these guys over to the polaris camp. but that is only what i think.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Polaris added Matt Judnick to their team.  They signed a 3 year deal.  Carl Schubitzke will race out of the Judnick trailer wtih Matt.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Anyone left racing for AC?

·
Registered
518 Posts
That sucks. Arctic Cat better pull another unknown "Morgan" out of their A$$ or something. Is there any racers they would pull from CSRA or ASRA or somewhere else?  
Other than Trevor John and Noel Kohanski, the left-overs don't look too good.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Is noel leaving Polaris?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts