Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went out for a ride today I was in town filling up I go in to pay. I am standing behind the guy at the cash paying. Two other guys on sleds pull in to fill up. The guy at the cash was paying looked over at the sleds and said “####en things should be outlawed” He turns around and looked surprised I’m standing their with all my stuff on. I said “why should they be outlawed” He mutters “because their to damn expensive” gets in his truck floors it and fishtails out of the gas station. What a gutless turd, you don’t like them fine shut you mouth and if you going to run it off have a look around first if you are a coward.

I still had a great day the wife’s sled needed a set of spare plugs as I just used the others. I rode to Orangeville and got what I need at Larrys. The rail line was drifted over huge some of them were 6 feet deep, I almost got stuck a few times. On the way back I ran into a snowsquall, it was so bad I could only see 4 feet in front of me and it happed on a drifter over part of the trail. I push through it in 15min. The trails are in great shape with all the snow we have gotten over the last few days.

·
Registered
393 Posts
The world is full of jerks. Everybody has their issue that other people don't get upset about. I have a few of my own. Just blow him off. You should remember his vehicle and make sure you don't go to cross a road with him coming towards you! 'course he might have just been having a bad day, he might feel bad for saying what he did right now!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Sounds like to me the guy is just jealous, as he cant afford a sled, has to work all the time, and his wife probably wont let him get one. My wife had never riden a sled before we started dating, i think it took one ride to get her hooked. Some people just dont understand the true beauty and great feelings you get when your riding down a trail and your in a world that nobody can take from you. Oh and yeah, the next time you see that guy in the ditch, becuase he doesnt know how to drive, be the first to offer, as that guy probably wouldnt stop if it was you in that situation. But since we are all nice people in here, sometimes we have to be bigger people than the jerks out there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts