Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank You LadyK. I'm learning this process rather slowly. I was just trying to attach a picture and I thought I had it. What's the size I should attach and with what extension. The picture I have is on CD and are very clear images. Thanks for your help..

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
look similar to the rox treads.I bought a set of them for this year of a guy that traded his 01 in and took them off for 100 bucks.they do stick out a little farther at the edge with a good grip.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey thanks!! Ya I wanted to order a set from ROX but they don't list any for the old F chassis, so I e-mailed them to find out how big a difference between the F and S and he wasn't really sure. He was going to keep an eye open for one in the shop. Well I was checking out their web site and pulled up the install instructions which had pictures and well as you can see I made my own. I used 2024t-3 .063 sheet, cut , bend and rivet. On top of the existing boards you lay down foam (just like ROX) I used what's called IV3 it's a closed cell, doesn't absorb water - very dense. The boards are very strong now and I kept them narrow. I do have some great pictures of them if I could only get the time to figure out how to post them. ??? ???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts