Snowmobile World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am not an Arctic Cat fan, but I know you all will appreciate this. I ran against an F7 Firecat on Sunday in 500' Grass Drags. Unfortunately, he red-lighted and lost at the starting line, but I thought you would like to know how he ran from right next to the machine. I have a 2002 MXZ700, which is clutched and geared two teeth lower than stock on the small sprocket. I am running just 120 trail type picks on the stock 1" track (no drag chisel studs and low profile track). I do not know if his clutching and gearing was stock, but it was studded in about the same manner. I am a big guy (230 lbs) and he was a small guy (I'd guess 150-160).

Even though he jumped the light, and I was just behind him, I could not make up the ground on him. We stayed exactly even throughout the race. I was impressed with the F7, since my sled has beaten Vipers, 800 XC's and 800 Ski-doos. It looks like you guys should have a straight-line rocketship at least. Now, we'll just have to see how the REV 700 H.O. works out next year...
:devil:

Anyways, and I hate to admit it, it is a fast sled. I've even see them run fairly close to the SRX's! :p

·
Registered
26 Posts
Baron Von Jiddru I presume. Team Moose Knucke knows that the MXZ 700 (ummm wife's sled) is proper, and quick. (NSRA semipro top contender) grass racing. F7 sno-pro is comming to get ya. After some development work with Goodwinski's. I think I might have your number. Can't wait till I receive the machine, the wait is killing me. I might even have Greg pick it up when he's testing up north, at this rate.

It will be very interesting. I believe that I also might have a shot at some 800's that we know. :devil:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts