Snowmobile World banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 72 Rupp Nitro tool or storage box off my old sled. I'm thinking of selling it on ebay, but I didn't know what it be worth. It's in great shape. The cover hinges are good and you can see the Rupp on the cover. It's been setting around my garage and hate to have it damaged. Anyone having a idea what I should ask for it? I'd hate to give it away. You can drop me an email either here or at [email protected] Thanks....

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 72 Rupp Nitro tool or storage box off my old sled. I'm thinking of selling it on ebay, but I didn't know what it be worth. It's in great shape. The cover hinges are good and you can see the Rupp on the cover. It's been setting around my garage and hate to have it damaged. Anyone having a idea what I should ask for it? I'd hate to give it away. You can drop me an email either here or at [email protected] Thanks....[/b]

Those tool boxes arent really all that rare,.....or sought after. You will find it will be hard to get much more then $35 for it,....and thats providing it is real nice.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts