Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i got to see a rx1 mountain today for the first time..great lookin sled,and i love the whole 4 stroke performance thing.however..... I ride the steep and deep,have for a long time,and my question is this..IS THIS THING GONNA WORK?
Now before you start thinkin heres another rx1 basher,hear me out.I teach martial arts for a living and am in good shape (and extreamly good lookin) anyways i had a hard time lifting the front end of this thing,i mean a real hard time.no prob with the back lol! when i climbed on,i felt that the sled was very tipsy and unbalanced.I think i will wait till they get this thing dailed a little better before i shell out 9k for one.anybody else seen the mtn version?

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
The Kung Fu dudes I know are little pukes and can't lift the front of a wimpy sled let alone the RX-1 :p

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
As much as I give the RX-1 a thumbs up for what it is, I would want to stay with someting much lighter and tossable. Riding in the powder in the hills is not a matter of whether or not you get stuck, it's when. After spending who knows how much time digging and packing down a path to get a stuck sled out, I'd rather have a couple hundred less pounds to throw around. The RX-1 is an awesome performance trail sled, not what I'd want breaking my own trails.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im sorry,mighty rx1 if i pushed a button,i did not mean to offend you in anyway,but before you put me in the same catagory as your
puny little kung fu dudes......watch me in UFC 6........Then make the call.if you can not rent it at your local video store,email me and i will send you a copy...ihave lots of em.....

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
todatop, I was just messin with ya :D

It wasn't the kung fu bit that caught my attention it was your self proclaimed good looks :inlove:

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i must admit its a fact,even if me and my dog are the only ones that think so........have a great day

1 - 6 of 6 Posts