Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this in another post in the cat forum, and wondered how the RX-1 owners to be felt about it.  If the sled performs like Yamaha claims, I would think it would race agains the 800's.  Or they would start a 800cc + bracket or something.  If they put it with the 700's, don't you think that they did some research and feel that it will be competative in that catagory.  I don't think they would put it is a class where it would totally dominate.  What do you guys think about this?

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
I can see it from all angles.  We'll just have to wait and see, no one really knows how it will perform.  My guess is this, I really don't think Yamaha would have discontinued the SRX if they didn't think the RX-1 was up to the challenge.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Hey.

I was at pocono 500 last weekend and yamaha had the RX-1.  I sat on it lifted it and did what ever i wanted with it.  

Then the guy started it and reved it to over 10000rpm.  He had no drive belt so it never moved.  

Man is it a great sound.  Sounds just like the race bikes.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Hey Machzzzz1,
   You had better watch it or you'll be on an rx-1 there second year out. You seem to like the sled better and better each time you see it. What will happen when you ride it? Will it then be RX-1111 posting?  

Caleb

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Chance that the sun will fall on the earth tommarrow %.0000000000000001

Chance that my car will brake down %23

Chance that my computer will catch on fire %12

Chance that Machzzzz1 will own a yamaha and change his name to RX-11111 %0

Chance that Machzzzz1 will drive a friends RX-1 %100.00

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
I think you're right Dogg, I'm sure Machzzzz1 has been falling asleep at night to that heavenly sound that he just can't get out of his head

1 - 10 of 10 Posts