Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
After watching that clip SEVERAL times, I notice a cop car on the left side of the road on his first "run".  Must be a buddy of his or something in order to get away with flying by a cop at over 170!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Crazy Animal! One little bump and can you say TOAST!!!!

·
Registered
310 Posts
#### THAT KICKED ###

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Is that speedo in mph or kmph?

·
Registered
530 Posts
Have any of you guys seen the vid of the huyabusa?  The guy does a wheelie to about 140mph, and then tops the bike out at about 230-240mph.  But that's a bike with about 200HP and weighs in at about 300lbs. Crazy!!!!

·
Registered
530 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bobber @ April 13, 2002, 4:57pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Awesome video's of the bikes but I think the Huybusa one is fixed. Anyone else think so? I have my reasons.[/b][/quote]
The Huyabusa one isnt fixed.  Its just in KPH.  That's why it accerlates like mad.  I can post a vid of my Z on here by the end of the weekend.  That is if any one wants to see it.  Its about a 5 minute vid of be doing some fun stuff;)  I'll post it if any one wants to see it.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Every bike I have ever seen or had have the speedo drive on the front wheel. I have 4 Honda CBX's and when you pull wheelies  you lose the speedometer because the front tire is in the air. Unless these bikes are different, they may be hooked up to the rear tire or something. I don't know.

·
Registered
530 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bobber @ April 14, 2002, 01:12am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Every bike I have ever seen or had have the speedo drive on the front wheel. I have 4 Honda CBX's and when you pull wheelies  you lose the speedometer because the front tire is in the air. Unless these bikes are different, they may be hooked up to the rear tire or something. I don't know.[/b][/quote]
My bike has the speedo drive on the rear.  My endro bike did too.  I remember spinning the tire on gravel and the speedo would read like 40mph.  

·
Registered
349 Posts
Name of post should be GSXR1000 heritage as thats what it is, Also the zuka busa is a fast bike, but in no way does it weight less then a 96-02 750 gixxer wich is about 395lbs, I ride a 1988
RZ350 wich weighs 360lbs. Just thought I would add that in there as I am as much of a bike nut as a sled nut!!!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts