Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seen this pic on another site.  

Attachments

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
That is hillarious muskoka Doo.  I sure hope they didnt cheap out with a 1500#.  Hopefully it is the Warn 2500 multimount with a snatch block.  I wonder if the ski loops have multiple heater settings.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
It would be great if you could  make it out on a ride with us this year Muskoka Doo. If conditions are good we may be at deerhurst or Hidden Valley.  It would be cool to have a Paramedic with us.  We could use one with all the injuries we attain

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (permafrost @ Sep. 21, 2002, 11:06am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It would be great if you could  make it out on a ride with us this year Muskoka Doo. If conditions are good we may be at deerhurst or Hidden Valley.  It would be cool to have a Paramedic with us.  We could use one with all the injuries we attain
[/b][/quote]
Ya would be great to get out with you.  If the conditions are not so good here(It will be) we can always go north.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Good one....LMAO, but you have too much time on your hands.

Not to invite myself along, but if you guys are riding in the Muskoka's, I'm coming.  

FishHog

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
We wouldn't think of going without ya Fishhog.  I even know a good spot to stop on lake of bays near dorset for some ice fishing.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
count me in.  I used to live in Dorset, so I have a few honey holes myself.

And you can't beat the Firery Grill for lunch.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
what will some people think of next ? LOL that is a good one, first the winch and then to add in the heated ski loops really puts the fun into a higher gear.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Lunch at the grill followed by some puddle jumpin after
My friend has a place between baysville and
dorset so we're up there alot in the winter

·
Registered
227 Posts
That is WAY funny

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FishHog @ Sep. 21, 2002, 1:41pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Good one....LMAO, but you have too much time on your hands.

Not to invite myself along, but if you guys are riding in the Muskoka's, I'm coming.  

FishHog[/b][/quote]
When Im not working that is all I have is time.. Time to think about sleds & what new hack I can try for DTV,,

And any time you would like to ride In muskoka Im good to go.Im right on C212 5min sled ride to Bracebridge.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts