Snowmobile World banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i know these sleds weren't always bullet proof, but i own one and it has been one of the best sleds ever to me.  just got done redoin it all.....new fox shocks, pistons, track, and the list goes on.  i figure this was the sled that changed our sport.  after all, this was one of the first sleds with EFI.  But like i said this is a wondeful sled with tons or power. very fast and can run with the new sleds on the triails.  i just wondered what ur guy's impressions were of this sled.
  thanx a lot

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh yeah..i love the sound it makes!! it has to one of the best sounds in the world!!  just to hear that low rumble.  this sled starts on almost the 2nd or 1st pull everytime.  it has to be one of the best sleds i have ever owned....i wish there was a better way to build it up more....pipes are outta the question, and costs too much to bore.....but this puppy hauls just the way it is!!
goin ridin this weekend....hope to have fun w/ all 650 cc's!!! lata

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.