Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Administrator
336 Posts
I'm gettin a wee bit confused by this. Dude, talk to Idooski and then get him to call me or IM me and explain what you had set up before. I still need you to show me an example of the stickers too and provide details of cost/price so I know exactly what is what. I know you don't do this for profit, but I do need some more detail.

jim

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I'm gettin a wee bit confused by this. Dude, talk to Idooski and then get him to call me or IM me and explain what you had set up before. I still need you to show me an example of the stickers too and provide details of cost/price so I know exactly what is what. I know you don't do this for profit, but I do need some more detail.

jim
Is there a way to get the OLD link to work? Or I'll just take some
pics and will just start over no problem Jim -Dave
Is there anyway to get ahold of Corey he knows all this stuff he set it up for me last time.

·
Administrator
336 Posts
OK now I have a clear picture of what was going on.

SH, would you be willing to donate a few of these for prizes for contests here rather then pumping some of the proceeds back to the site, you could donate that to help cover events such as the cook out.

Let me know and I'll run it by the boss. I can't promise, but I don't think this will be an issue. Hopefully we can get this all back up next week.

BTW SH, you can generate a paypal "donate" button at paypal for your address. Can't remember where it is but they do have that. I've no objection to you having the link for now in your sig till we figure this out.

jim

·
Administrator
336 Posts
OK - I'm talking it up here. We don't need to provide anything but a link to the paypal page right? We don't have to design an order form or anything?

jim

·
Administrator
336 Posts
OK here's the deal...I can do a sticky thread (first it has to be cleared by the CEO) where we explain about the stickers and include a a paypal link. There are some things we have to be sure of though:
- We will need to make it clear that SH's stickers are not in any way affiliated with Verticalscope.
- All we supply is the thread and we don't have to provide any functionality for orders.
- All order processing and after sales support is handled strictly by SH and we are not involved in any way.

I hope you understand why we have to have these conditions. If all this is good then Keith and I can work out the details and get something going (hopefully) next week.

jim

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
another

Thank You SHD !

1 - 20 of 29 Posts