Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PhazerHater is from now on my helping buddy to moderat the general forum so watch what you say to him he bites more than i do  

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
aw....not THAT guy....geez..all he did was fight in the war against terrorism...not like he rides a SkiDoo or anything...

LOL...welcome aboard Phazerhater....use your power wisely

·
Registered
416 Posts
Oh man, I'm a marked target already. I have only good informative knowledge to offer and nothing else.  
Why me

·
Registered
416 Posts
I think there is a conspiracy going on here. Don't worry, I'll get to the bottom of this...........bottle, then look out

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Don't worry Phazerhater....he'll never fit inside far enough to reach the bottom....

·
Registered
416 Posts
Sorry Rocket, but i'll just drink my way to the bottom, then thats when the fun begins.  

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
fastcat02,
 you got to watch phazerhater, those marks around bin ladens neck were from phazerhater just having a little fun. he actually let bin laden go so that the rest of the guys would have something to do.  

·
Registered
416 Posts
I will learn from you Paul, the wise one, I am your GrassHopper, teach me your ways

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
now that's what I call a plague.....

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
LOL!  Welcome phazerhater!    
 These new smilies are cool!

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
oh...mxz7...you missed some fun in the Doo forum...pity..you would have had a blast..

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
hehe
 That was the first place I looked this morning.  GLad to see you worked your magic.LOL  Did I miss any posts after I left??

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
nah....just AC and myself crying about homework

1 - 20 of 28 Posts