Snowmobile World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my 01 Prox 600 is going to a new owner on Sat.I have mixed feelings on this ,on one hand I am happy to see it go because it is depressing to look at it when there is no snow on the ground and the new owner is trading a ATV for it so I will have a new toy.on the other hand I love that sled it was everything that I ever wanted in a sled ie handling power etc and since I now have a limited income I donot know if I will beable to get another one next year.
I just hope she is as good to her new owner as she has been to me.Good luck with her there Snow Ryder.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
sniff..snif...

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Shame on you Rocketman, have you no compassion?

Snorat, just curious, what did you wind up with for an ATV?

AL

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A 2002 honda Rancher 4x4 with a winch and some extras low hours Green in color.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mighty RX-1 @ Mar. 01, 2002, 12:29pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Thanks Rat.  You do know that you assured the rest of us a good winter next year
[/b][/quote]
LMAO!!  That seems to be the way it always goes too.
Rat, hope you like your next ride as much as the last.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
SnowRat,

You have to have both Sled and ATV.  That way you can have fun whatever the weather.

I had to breakdown and by an ATV this year, since it was such a bad year.  

Its a different kind of fun, but fun none the less.  Other than when I rolled it down that hill the other day.  You go much slower, but you can still get hurt.

Ride safe, and have fun,

FishHog

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Snorat,let me first offer condolences on losing a good friend and congratulate you on making a new one.I know how you feel losing your ride,last year i traded my form 500(aka the red sub) in for my mxz.Even tho I knew the mxz was coming in the fall I was still sad to see her go.She served me well for three years and never let me down.When I sank her that was my fault,I didnt close my vents.She was my first ride and served me faithfully.Boy, I miss her, she was a good ride.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
With my luck I will be walking waist deep in snow while Deer hunting in Nov and it will snow 1 ft every week till march all over the northern teer.That would suck rocks since I don't have a sled.Gess I heard it is suposed to snow this weekend but since the new owner is already on his way from NY coming to ND it is to late to back out now,I would hate to upset him as he seems to be abit excited.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Yeah, and if you had my luck, while you are deer hunting in waist deep snow, your sled would fly by you, the new rider having a blast, scaring all the deer away and leaving a rooster tail of fresh powdery snow in your face  
 Soory to hear but I hope it means snow for us next year

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
there has to be snow next season, two in a row i hope impossible.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (michahicks @ Mar. 01, 2002, 09:38am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Shame on you Rocketman, have you no compassion?

AL[/b][/quote]
I was crying!! Can't a guy get emotional about the loss of a sled?

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If Snow Ryder hadn't of left at 4:30 am this morning I would have called him and said sorry but I decided to keep it.I checked and he had Emailed me before he left and I checked at 5:30 am before work.I missed him by 1 hour.

·
Registered
167 Posts

dude i see you are realy bumbed about your sled but look if we get tons of snow you could trade the atv for another sled even if its not your old friend new friends are sometimes even better so keep your tail up  

1 - 16 of 16 Posts