Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone be willing to put together a new and improved screen saver like the ones that used to be posted on here.  I think the one I'm using was the one of the one's that was last up here showing 2001 Arctic Cats.  How about it.  I know the Webmaster is busy with the new site, but maybe this is something he can add to the new look to give us something more to look forward to.  One for each brand, then one for all of the new 03 models.  Please help, I can't get enough of looking at the new sleds.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Actually, most of the manufacturers have screen savers you can download from their websites. Have a a look around.

·
Registered
757 Posts
I don't know about the others, but Cat's screensavers and wallpapers STINK (they need help with their website all together).

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
I had a freeware screensaver program that I had downloaded from download.com.  You could take a video clips and play them as a screensaver.  I used the preveiw for one of the slednecks movies and a action movie from AC.  Both which I downloaded on the internet for free from their sites.  It worked great on both win98 and winMe but won't work on winXP which is what I know use.  I will see if I can find the name of the program.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
I like yammi's RX1 screensaver.  Thats the one I'm currently using.  My background is of my soon to be WRX since as you stated, the cat backgrounds/savers leave allot to be desired...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts