Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can sea foam be used in a sled during sledding season or is it just used in gas for summer storage.

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
basically use it for everything. it always helps clean out something and improve performance. i use it about every other week on older sleds we got just because they gum up and it cleans them out in a hurry.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Every other week is a stretch.... Between my brother and i we use it twice a year..... Thats all you really need it.... My dad owned and operated an arctic cat shop in New Hampshire in the 70's and he encourages using it twice a year..... other then that its overkill...... :whistling:

Rob SWRules

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Every other week is a stretch.... Between my brother and i we use it twice a year..... Thats all you really need it.... My dad owned and operated an arctic cat shop in New Hampshire in the 70's and he encourages using it twice a year..... other then that its overkill...... :whistling:

Rob SWRules[/b]
we only use and small amount every other week, the problem is the sleds are so old and i got no time to really clean them and get them really to ride well. im sure if i put in a set of carb kits and cleaned everything out they would be great. one bottle for 8 sled is not much, we have so much of the stuff around you might as well use if

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
After using it in my 94 Saturn with 140K + Miles. I'm a believer.
That stuff is awesome. This is a well taken care of car. Owned since new. Before Seafoam, 29 -30 max mpg. Now same driving 34 mpg. Love it. I did the fuel system, vaccum hose, and oil. 2 cans. Worth it to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts