Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Originally posted by MichYamaha@Dec 2 2002, 08:26 AM
Am I the only one that can't get the search feature to work properly? :p
The forum Search? Are you getting an error message?

Give me an example of what you are searching for so I can help.

Thanks.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I type "yamaha clutch" in the "Search by keywords" field and use the default settings except "search posts from...", I change that to "Any Date"

The output I see is this:

Sorry, an error occured. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but we did not find any matches to display. Try again and broaden your search criteria. If you were searching for new posts since your last visit, it's possible that there are none to show.

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Originally posted by MichYamaha@Dec 2 2002, 01:09 PM
I type "yamaha clutch" in the "Search by keywords" field and use the default settings except "search posts from...", I change that to "Any Date"

Sorry, an error occured. If you are unsure on how to use a feature, or don't know why you got this error message, try looking through the help files for more information.

The error returned was:

Sorry, but we did not find any matches to display. Try again and broaden your search criteria. If you were searching for new posts since your last visit, it's possible that there are none to show.
The best way to use the search when searching for multiple words is to use:

yamaha AND clutch

Broaden your search by selecting ALL CATEGORIES and ANY DATE.

See these results using the above method...

Thanks.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by SWWebmaster+Dec 2 2002, 09:17 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SWWebmaster @ Dec 2 2002, 09:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--MichYamaha@Dec 2 2002, 01:09 PM

The error returned was:

The best way to use the search when searching for multiple words is to use:

yamaha AND clutch

Broaden your search by selecting ALL CATEGORIES and ANY DATE.

See these results using the above method...

Thanks.[/b][/quote]
I see that "ALL Categories" is set as a default, but the radio button is not on by default, my mistake.

Thanks Corey and LadyK for helping me with my "Sometimers" (not quite Alzheimer's) :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts