Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get a new seat skin for my snowmobile  the old one is ripped in the inseam. The only problem is that i'm not sure if i can get the skin only or if ihave to get the whole seat also i was wondering what a decent price would be for one new or used. I'm pretty sure that a 97's seat would fit my 96 year sled they look pretty much the same but i really would like to get the green skin to match my hood.
i have this thing about the color that i can't get enough of it. Any help would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Yeah you can get just a green seat cover.  Go to www.brownsleisureworld.com and use the microfiche and find your year model and sled.  enjoy

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks xc 600 for the link i went there and got a price the price of a new one is alot more than i wanted to spend maybe i'll try to find a used one some where.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Did you notice  that is in Canadian Funds so it is like half that american.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Can you buy orange seats arcticzrt600.  I used to have an orange seat on my 97 cougar 550 but I had it custom made.  It looked really nice and the guy I had make it did a great job, I think it was better then the AC one. 1greenmachine I would possibly look around for a good upholstery person in your area as an option also, they are sometimes quite reasonable.

A

·
0 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (zr500 @ Sep. 24, 2002, 11:44am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Can you buy orange seats arcticzrt600.  I used to have an orange seat on my 97 cougar 550 but I had it custom made[/b][/quote]
This one is a custom too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts