Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took this pic yesterday. On the Seguin, just east of Sprucedale. We had a little snow, just enough to get me excited.

FishHog

Attachments

·
Registered
183 Posts
Yeahh, thats great. Lets just hope for some more. Unfortunaly I think you have to be a little patient - its at least 4 more weeks untill you can do for a ride. I´m afraid that theese weeks are goíng to feel like hell :( I WANT SOME POWDER - LOTS OF IT ! See ya around.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
FishHog, do you have a cottage up in that area? We try to get up in that area at least once a season. Unfortunately last winter was a no go. :angry:

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
hahaha Too many happy trees and not enough happy snowmobilers.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes, we have a cottage (actually a houseboat) on a small lake just outside of Sprucedale.
That was the only riding I got in last year, was on the Sequin. It was very busy, due to it being one of the only groomed trails when we were up.

Notice the snow?

Attachments

·
Registered
657 Posts
Let's not get to excited about a dusting of snow.Be patient.You're just torturing yourself.Besides don't we want the ground to freeze first?Seems like I did alot road road riding last year up there between Sand and Pickeral lakes last year. :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts