Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'll never forget when JasonF. called me @ work and told me there would
be some Pow to be found in Seney! And boy did he mean POW POW!!!
So got home loaded my sled packed my bags And off I went 2 hours
north! Crashed for a few hours and back on the Road heading to Seney
@ 5am!!! When we got there this is what we FOUND!!!! CLICK HERE TO WATCH

[attachment=40637:pOW_POW_...2007_218.jpg]

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Great Video Dave.......Really Good Stuff and the Music is a special Bonus..( one of my fav's)

I like how you mixed up the live action, black and white pics/vids ect... Good Job ! !
POW-POW :thumbsup:

Snow4

·
Registered
211 Posts
You have a future in Hollywood,Dude :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
You do know that this means we only want more! :D

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Seeing your vid remided me of some bad news I got today, looks like Seney Country Inn might be closed due to water damage :confused: Anyone know anything? I may have to call up there tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Theres always the Fox River! :thumbsup: Or my other hot spots! :p[/b]
Yea but they don't work for last minute trips as they are always booked. I could always get squeezed in even on the busiest weekends at the SCI. Somethin to be said for people that recognizes your voice on the phone and are putting your name down in the reservation book before you even say who you are. :wink: :p

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Linda from the Motel just called me back and said they are going to try
and re-open this summer! The IGA and resturant went out-of -business
3 months ago! WoW! my poor little Seney! :confused:[/b]
How dissappointing :confused:

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Time to find a NEW town! Shingleton? :thumbsup:[/b]
Shingleton reservations made for after Christmas, Calumet too! :wink:

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Have you guys stayed in Curtis before? I have been wanting to check that out, didn't know if you guys knew how that town was for accomadations. ????

Snow4

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Have you guys stayed in Curtis before? I have been wanting to check that out, didn't know if you guys knew how that town was for accomadations. ????

Snow4[/b]
Curtis has beem lacking decent snow amounts! And it takes to long
to get to the good stuff! Seney and Shingleton your RIGHT there!
Besides curtis is to far south from M-28! :tongue:

·
Registered
3,413 Posts

Snow4[/b]
I like the accomodations in Curtis but unfortunatly the trail system grooming and maintenance is horrid in the area. Many of the trails only get groomed once a week while surrounding areas groom 1-2 times a day. If fact I remember seeing on Fishweb a couple of seasons ago where the groomer took off to Florida for a couple weeks and didn't even have a replacement. :crazy:

I know that I have no right to complain as I don't contribute to whatever club runs that area, its just that after riding that area several times over the years I've never seen it even in marginal shape. Ask Fastblack800cat about the log that pierced his belly pan (on the trail :eek:hmy: )

Like I said though I like the towns accomodations and the people have alway been real fiendly, its just the in and out part that stinks.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
I like the accomodations in Curtis but unfortunatly the trail system grooming and maintenance is horrid in the area. Many of the trails only get groomed once a week while surrounding areas groom 1-2 times a day. If fact I remember seeing on Fishweb a couple of seasons ago where the groomer took off to Florida for a couple weeks and didn't even have a replacement. :crazy:

I know that I have no right to complain as I don't contribute to whatever club runs that area, its just that after riding that area several times over the years I've never seen it even in marginal shape. Ask Fastblack800cat about the log that pierced his belly pan (on the trail :eek:hmy: )

Like I said though I like the towns accomodations and the people have alway been real fiendly, its just the in and out part that stinks.[/b]
OH, didn't know that Jason... Thanks for the info.

Snow4

1 - 20 of 22 Posts