Snowmobile World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Dude, i am down. I want to ride. I need to pick up my dads sled in Mancelona. In lakes of the North.

Whos drivin and do ya got an extra spot?

-2002MXZ600

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
UUUMMMM, could be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will know by Thursday[/b]
Ditto for us...Watching the weather real close this week.. Have to wait and see what the 40 degree days do that Digger mentioned, plus see if this other storm produces anything... We will know later in the week as well.

Snow4

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
someone make room for 02mxz... he is a cool cat with a sweet sled :thumbsup:

I would love to go guys but circumstances just wont allow it this year.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
UUUMMMM, could be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will know by Thursday[/b]
Your going to need every bit of your long track in that stuff Brian ! WoooHooo !!

Snow4

·
Registered
56 Posts
someone make room for 02mxz... he is a cool cat with a sweet sled :thumbsup:

I would love to go guys but circumstances just wont allow it this year.[/b]

Ha, thanks man. If the snow is as deep as everyone says it is, i should have fun in my beat up .875 track and 144 studds... Oh well, keep it pinned and dont slow down.

Where do you guys stay at in Seney?

-2002MXZ600

·
Registered
478 Posts
I'm kinda thinking of going also....wanted to go last weekend but had Red Wings tickets for Saturday's game against the Blackhawks. Gonna wait and see what the weather does.....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just heard from my Grandpa in Minnesota, they are getting HAMMERED. They are cancelling all the flights.

Its coming our WAY!!!

-2002MXZ600

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I wish I could but I'm down and out with pneumonia. Those of you who are able to go and do go. Have a SAFE trip. But TEAR up the trails w00t. Snow Prowler.

·
Registered
35 Posts
just got back from seney/germfask we rode monday and tuesday at the donner plains all around the hot dog stand the snow has settled to about foot to 2 in different spots. if you ride out of seney u need to go along 77 as the swamp is NOT frozen but u can get all the way to the fox river and ride the trails from there. some bare spots. on tuesday we traillered up to the adams trail. the rode is plowed back about a mile to that lake i can't remember what it is called but u can stage there. we rode the adams 8,888,88,43 in the wods the kingston plains lots of snow in there tons of fun a little sore because the trails are'nt groomed for some reason you would think that they had funding left over from this year due to the fact that they started grooming 3-6 weeks later then normal.(a friend of mine is a groom for norm and his crew) anyways go up if you can and be safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Jen and I are thinking about making the trip, anyone else thinking about going?[/b]
Would love to make the trip but I just got back!
If I wouldn't have gone I'd be in for sure Mike! :thumbsup:
Any who the good news is.... is that Seney is still
out grooming trail 43 out to 8 and 431 out to 9
Plus their suppose to get another Foot but looks like
it won't be powdery like the last storm. But who cares
go enjoy yourself w/ Jen and have a good time.
Heck its almost Mid-April!!!!!!!!!!!!! w00t -Dave

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Not going to make it !!! Have not gotten my sled back from the dealer :cussing: should have gotten it back a week ago :bash: So my season is now over :(

·
Master Embalmer
1,232 Posts
The wife finally relented and said I could go even though we have 3 funerals scheduled for Saturday. It is tempting but after putting it into a calculator with gas prices as high as they are, it would be over $800 in fuel alone. So the boy in Florida will have to pass and wait until next winter. But, do not feel bad for me. I'll work the first funeral, change clothes, jump on the Harley and ride for a get together at a Harley dealership 50 miles from my home for some fun activities. Rather ride in the snow though.
Richard

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Staying home too.... :whatever: ....other more important obligations.[/b]
Ditto for us.

Snow4

1 - 18 of 18 Posts