Snowmobile World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it a problem on my end? Sometimes I can move around the site very quickly. Other times, pages won't load, or they take forever (like 5+ mins) to load. Sometimes I can't even get into the forums.
       I am on a DSL high speed connection. Maybe the board just gets conjested?
     So is it me or is it you? ???

·
Registered
858 Posts
I have cable and never had any problem. Takes half a sec to load  :p

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
also i had to reset my time from -23 to zero never been on zero before.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
VERY SLOW TODAY!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Slow for me too, Seems like I can't even get into some of the forums unless I keep clicking and refreshing for like 5 min.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Same here for a couple of days.

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Geez!! It took me 20 minutes to get in here and leave this message..
Corey what's going on?? The server has been real slow for me for the past couple of days..It is taking like 5 minutes to open every page...are you guys messing around with something or is there a problem somehere else? :angry:  ???

·
Registered
333 Posts
very slow here too. wont even load any pictures. I tried 15 times today always the same.. other sites working fine.
  ???

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
well i am glad it is not just mine
 from yesterday up until 1/2 an hour ago. now it is fine.

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Hi guys,

Yes, we are experiencing some issues with the servers. We are attempting to make some corrective measures to get the servers to respond at a reasonable level.

You may continue to see some delays as we work through this problem. I will post again to update everyone soon.

Hang in there...

Corey
SWWebmaster

1 - 19 of 19 Posts