Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

We are pleased to announce that we will begin migration to the dedicated server soon. (next few days)

As we await the installation of the last few pieces of software, we are currently making tweaks and preparation for the move.

During the move, the entire forums will be offline. We estimate that they will be offline for approx 1 hour as we export the existing database and import it to the new server.

It is important for everyone to know that you will have to login once the forum is back up on the dedicated server. If you have forgotten your password, please use the lost password function that the board incorporates. If you still have problems, please send me an email WITH YOUR USERNAME AND THE PASSWORD THAT YOU WANT. I will then compare email headers to make sure that you are who you say you are, then make the changes so you can log in. Please also be advised that usernames and password are cAsE SeNsItIvE.

While we have been dealing with the current server problems and issues, we readily admit that we have become somewhat lax in our forum policies. Recently, we have allowed large images to be posted, some offline competitive links, posts with inappropriate language, etc. Please be advised that once the move to the new server is complete, we will begin tightening the content policy of the forum.

If anyone has any questions or comments, please drop me an email.

Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts