Snowmobile World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But really folks this is good stuff! :christmas:

By the CD on Ebay or Dealer then print all the pages out, put them in a
binder. Your good to go! If a page gets dirty you just print a new one out!
A good friend did this for me as a SLeD SHeD warming gift!
You'll have about 10 bucks and the cost of paper wrapped up in this
project! beats paying the 90 dolla for the manual itself! -Dave GOOD LUCK! :thumbsup:

[attachment=40759:Wrench_f...2007_055.jpg]

[attachment=40760:Wrench_f...2007_056.jpg]

[attachment=40761:Wrench_f...2007_057.jpg]

[attachment=40762:Wrench_f...2007_058.jpg]

Attachments

·
10,054 Posts
Thats a pretty good idea Dave,,, wish you would have brought that up about a month ago,,, would have saved me a few bucks.

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
Thats a pretty good idea Dave,,, wish you would have brought that up about a month ago,,, would have saved me a few bucks.[/b]
I bet if you need a doo manual he will still copy it for you.LOL it might make that cat faster. :whistling:

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
It pays to have the same sled as your buddies :wink: :)

But really folks this is good stuff! :christmas:

By the CD on Ebay or Dealer then print all the pages out, put them in a
binder. Your good to go! If a page gets dirty you just print a new one out!
A good friend did this for me as a SLeD SHeD warming gift!
You'll have about 10 bucks and the cost of paper wrapped up in this
project! beats paying the 90 dolla for the manual itself! -Dave GOOD LUCK! :thumbsup:

[attachment=40759:Wrench_f...2007_055.jpg]

[attachment=40760:Wrench_f...2007_056.jpg]

[attachment=40761:Wrench_f...2007_057.jpg]

[attachment=40762:Wrench_f...2007_058.jpg][/b]

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
DONT 3 Ring binder it, that is old school and the pages rip way too easy. Take it to Kinkos and get it have them combind it for you.

dave ask snofrog he saw mine.

oh and I have 3 friends with the same sled as me, I waited for all 3 to offer me a copy before I bought my own CD :slick:

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Sorry I don't have the CD! :confused:[/b]
Your not busy at work this time of year are you? :whistling: Just take it to work and feed it into the copier....Voala.....copies.

Snow4

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Sorry I like mine! :thumbsup: Pages can be easily replaced if need be! :tongue:[/b]
Pages can Bind up easy as well. If you like struggling with flipping pages then that is your thing. Personally I want to get to the page quick and easy without ripping others out.

Pages are harder to replace if you don't have the CD, I could find one for you if interested.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I bought the service cd for my 02 ZL SS for $30 right from Arctic Cat. I looked up the price for my 06 crossfire and the price is $150!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy hell!

I guess I'll just figure it out the hard way.

Nevermind. Just found it on Ebay for $9. :D

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
oh and I have 3 friends with the same sled as me, I waited for all 3 to offer me a copy before I bought my own CD :slick:[/b]
Boy your moodier than most women I know :lmao: (Too be deleted my a mod later)

Actually I was going to make you one but Dave said you had already bought the CD. Doesn't matter anyway, it wouldn't have been bound right for ya :confused:

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
A good friend did this for me as a SLeD SHeD warming gift![/b]
Now that was a good friend indeed!

I bought a 2004 cd (only the race manual though) off Ebay and it directed me to the sellers site after payment ($4.99US) and it downloaded a compressed pdf file. Got the manual instantly. No wondering, watching the mail to see if I got burned or not. I've tried since then looking for same seller to buy the shop manual, but haven't had any luck. He lived somewhere in northern Ontario.
I do have it now thanks the one of my good friends.

Jeff

1 - 18 of 18 Posts