Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
852 Posts
i hope this will be a good race for ya. i attended a couple of events at the old venue and team ballsout could be out of retirement this year hopefully enjoying the new and improved track........hopefully we can string together a few local events to make it interesting.

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We spent a lot of money on the track last year and it seems to be in pretty good shape this year. If Ma-ma nature is kind to us, should be awesome this year!

We are offering a $50 + $10 per sled registered purse in each ISR Class. 15 sleds = $200.

We will also have a local restaraunt chili cook off for Niagara's Best Chili.

·
Registered
852 Posts
damn i was hoping to make this race... my driver has to go to a wedding... i`d ride , but i dont have no crew. every year somthin comes up for this race.................

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry to hear that! You might come and find a group to crew with (I do the same with my daughter).

Weather Forecast: Rain Wed., Thurs, Fri. Sunshine on Saturday. It's pretty clear skies out right now.

·
Registered
852 Posts
that was a nice race ya put on. the track was 96 out of 100.....casual atmosphere nice way to spend a saturday. too bad i gotta buy another track though.... gotta laugh , the racer next to me grenaded his at the same time. how odd is that??? anyways hope to see ya next year.

·
Premium Member
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Was that you that blew the track off? That was me that helped you drag the track off the warm up area.

Bad day for that sled-hope you get it put back together w/o costing an arm and a leg. Pretty weird the other guy had a 'sympathy' breakdown.

·
Registered
852 Posts
no that wasnt me...we carted the sled off. the track actually just lost a whole bunch of studs at once and was torn along the edges..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts