Snowmobile World banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I felt like a kid on Christmas morning Saturday.
I couldn't sleep. But she's home now.
She's already been air born, and done 80 mph. Oh and burned rubber. LOL
It was on the forks of the skid steer, then did 80 on the trailer, and well, I really did burn a little rubber by accident backing it off the trailer and into the garage.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
LOL Robb.....as long as you kept her track side down......Your good to go !

congrat's on your new ride......It looks very Sharp !

Snow4

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys.

I'd post some more pics, but something seems to be up with the site and photos. Maybe it's just my account.

·
Registered
361 Posts
looks sharp, i want snow! congrats, theres nothing like some new toys, its amazing we as grown men get excited like little kids!

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Looks Great Rob!

Now there's another for whom snow can't get here quick enough.

Enjoy.

Jeff

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
So Robb, How many Garage miles do you have on her? :p

Snow4

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So Robb, How many Garage miles do you have on her? :p

Snow4[/b]

LOTS of Fake miles! I'm being really good about not just running it on the stand and stuff for no reason. I want to break her in right. Doing a lot of staring. Even the neighbors are asking. How long you guys gonna sit and stare at that thing?

·
Registered
48 Posts
LOTS of Fake miles! I'm being really good about not just running it on the stand and stuff for no reason. I want to break her in right. Doing a lot of staring. Even the neighbors are asking. How long you guys gonna sit and stare at that thing?[/b]
I Feel your pain... I just bought a brand new 06 F7 and I 2 am playing the staring game with it!! I can't wait to ride!! Think Snow, and nice sled!!

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
I Feel your pain... I just bought a brand new 06 F7 and I 2 am playing the staring game with it!! I can't wait to ride!! Think Snow, and nice sled!![/b]
You guys are lucky - I don't even have an estimated arrival date for mine yet! I have to go out and stare at the empty space in the garage where it WILL be when it finally gets here... :lookaround:

Nice looking sled! Over the last couple of years I have gotten to try out a new Polaris, Yamaha and Doo but not a new Cat. I imagine it has changed a bit since my El Tigre! :)

dave

·
Registered
183 Posts
Definately a sweet ride...........good job.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Nice ! you will love those fox shocks I got them on the Apex they never seem to bottom or jar you.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts