Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Permafrost has taken my MXZ to the dealer
 the time has come for trade-in.I'm always sad to see them go. That 700 was a reliable, problem free, FAST machine. I hope she treats her new owner as good as she treated me. I sure will miss her.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We are keeping Permafrosts 800 GADE and buying an 03 GADE two-tone 800. I think. I will find out for sure soon.I love the GADE but I loved th 700 MXZ too. I need to be a billionare so I can keep all my rides and take my pick according to conditions

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
The deal is done new gade comes in the fall. I could'nt resist getting the 1.75" track.can't wait for winter to start again. It's been snowing hard on and off all day here. Took a the gade for a test run on big kennisis today. Still over a foot of ice on the lake with a few inches of fresh snow, but there is open water for about 10-15 feet around the shorlines,

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Permafrost, with the yellow bellypan, you'd better stock up on the lacquer thinner to keep it & the trailing arm clean of the exhaust grunge.  
I would dampen a wiper with the thinner, making sure to keep it off the trailing arm decal. I didn't have a problem with damaging the paint or plastic. I just bought the stuff at Canadian Tire.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
Permafrost !  looks GREAT love the yellow, looks mean just sitting there  
did you get it with RER ?

Last edited by DanR at April 06, 2002, 08:56am

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Yes Dan i got RER. It has improved drastically since having RER on my 99 mach1.  It worked flawlessly on my 02 mxz 800 gade. It's also getting a full length black skid plate, black clutch cover, chassis reinforcement, 1.75" track and the mack daddy flat luggage rack for a gerry can. As for cleaning the belly pan. Amsoil comes off easier than that OEM sludge,lol. Simply spray bombardier cleaner on the dirty spots let sit for 5-10 minutes and wipe off with rag. Oh yeah almost forgot the dealer is going to let me trade my new presicion skins for the new multicoloured ones, black and yellow.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
I agree mxz7

. It's simply the best, lol just jokin. Here's what the skiis look like. They also come in a orange /yellow mix.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
I'll try the cleaner tomorrow. I had tried it before, but I figured it wasn't good for anything  
It didn't appear to be taking anything off.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Im riding Permafrosts gade next year and the following year is my turn for a new one.Im hoping they will have a long track REV.Both CrazyB and RedRocket800 couldnt catch me on the way back to New Liskered.I got CrazyB on a lake and RedRocket800 on the trail.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well LadyK.....I couldn,t let that one go!!....we can all get crazyB on the trails....lol....but i don,t recall the 700 taken me on the trails back to Liskard???....but since the season is over and that was a great ride, i will let you have that one.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Good choice permafrost.I'm still debating on new truck or new sled but if it's the sled then we'll be riding the same one next year
Mxz7 i love the new signature  

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RedRocket800 @ April 06, 2002, 5:21pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well LadyK.....I couldn,t let that one go!!....we can all get crazyB on the trails....lol....but i don,t recall the 700 taken me on the trails back to Liskard???....but since the season is over and that was a great ride, i will let you have that one.
[/b][/quote]
I had to pull this one up to answer RedRocket800, as I recall it was after Elk Lake bumpy trails and YOU said you couldnt catch me, I didnt even know you were there till i did the 180 at that clubhouse and I saw you behind me.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts