Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have clicker shocks on the front of my 01 600zrt.The right side shock has leaked the fluid out of the hose.It goes between the shock and the resovoir. I need to get a new hose but can i recharge the shock or resovoir .Is it hydrrualic oil or nitrgen any ideas

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
I have clicker shocks on the front of my 01 600zrt.The right side shock has leaked the fluid out of the hose.It goes between the shock and the resovoir. I need to get a new hose but can i recharge the shock or resovoir .Is it hydrrualic oil or nitrgen any ideas[/b]
its nitrogen charged over oil . easy fix for a shock rebuilder . M

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
just bring it into someone that does shocks and they will fix you up in no time. i just rebuild my again, third time now in 2 weeks, now its all good for the rest of this year. the fittings on the hose may need to be replaced or if it the hose a new hose will need to be put in.

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
just bring it into someone that does shocks and they will fix you up in no time. i just rebuild my again, third time now in 2 weeks, now its all good for the rest of this year. the fittings on the hose may need to be replaced or if it the hose a new hose will need to be put in.[/b]

did you clear that bracket out of the way so the fitting doesnt hit and why did you rebuild again ?

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
the fitting hit the bracket and broke it again. i was hitting 40 foot aproaches. i got rid of all the other fitting and am bown to just a 90' elbow no more problems now. it cant hit now no matter how much it rotates.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts