Snowmobile World banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im doing my shocks on my sled its an 02 zr 800 efi and im doing my front shocks and i was wondering how much oil to put in them and also what kind of oil you suggest i put in them. and also for the rear shocks how much oil do i put in them and what kind if anyone could help me thanks a lot also where i can get the need to nitrogen charge my shocks thanks guy

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
hey guys im doing my shocks on my sled its an 02 zr 800 efi and im doing my front shocks and i was wondering how much oil to put in them and also what kind of oil you suggest i put in them. and also for the rear shocks how much oil do i put in them and what kind if anyone could help me thanks a lot also where i can get the need to nitrogen charge my shocks thanks guy[/b]
ok well your going into some hard to do type things here. the oil is not exact, you wnat it over flowing when your putting the top back on. also cant forget about your IFP being in the right place. i dont know where you can get nitro around there but i can help with everything else. if you got some time tonight give me a call after 7:00 my number is 763 516 3759 my name is freddy.

·
Registered
204 Posts
^^^^^^ Talk to this guy. Good price and FAST turn around. After trying to do a couple my self, not even worth it...send them out you'll be glad you did. At this price I can't see why anyone would bother trying them selves.

Just my .02 cents

1 - 3 of 3 Posts