Snowmobile World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Should we ban the greenies from yellowstone park. They are starting to wear the rocks thin with their birkenstocks, killing the grass,and hurting precious insects. And don't forget all the noise pollution from them.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Seriously.  Somthing has to be done or we might lose our forests to the troublesome greenies.  

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I agree wholeheartedly machzzzz1. They are a serious threat to snowmobilers .Just trying to make a little humour.By the way we are winning at Cnn now. The gap is growing.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
those greenies will ruin for themselves anyways, they all point fingers at everyone else but it is okay for them to smoke dope. for them it's okay to be gay and second class to smoke a cigarette. selfish little perverts aren't they.  

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
Paul that is so true, because i know some greenies and they are all chronic pot smokers, one guy is gay
 and the girls look like lumberjacks.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
LOL!  I say "they give us a pain in the @$$, we should return the favor!"  GET RID OF THEM!

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kipawa a greenie is a "radical enviroMENTAL activist" not an arctic cat rider lol 

·
Registered
88 Posts
thanks Permafrost. I am a ArcticCat Rider. I live in the Allegheny National Forest in Pennsylvania. We are having quite a time with the greenies here also. They are clueless.
Timber is a natural resource that needs to be managed.The tree huggers think, all it is for is to look at when they ride by when they are passing thru.    

·
Registered
416 Posts
If they are gonna get rid of us, lets get rid of them. If you can't share together than nobody should get to play.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Exhaust smoke, noisy sleds, tore up earth, frightened wildlife. Hummm. I wonder if they used environmentally friendly machines that built the roads that lead to all theses wonderful places for us snowmobilers and everyone else to visit. How do these GREENIES get to these destinations, thier thumb. I don't think so. They all drive vehicles and use transportation in some way. I guess that would make them part of the problem as well. I seen a statistic somewhere that 13% of visitors(I believe it was 13 million total visitors per year) were snowmobilers. What about all the R.V's and motorhomes and vehicles that enter the park. They don't make pollution. They don't make an impact on the environment and wildlife in the area. If they are gonna ban snowmobiles then they should rip all the roads out of there are return the whole place to its natural state. We'll have to start a poll on CNN after they ban sleds. Leave the roads or rip them out. I think the only vote for ripping them out would be from angry snowmobilers who are upset that they are not allowed to use the park. I guess everyone else would be happy. It's all B.S. We are all guilty of pollution, even the GREENIES

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
...............AMEN....................

·
Registered
167 Posts
isnt assasination a bit exstreme im not sayin greenies are right but do they kill fat people for offending the thin?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts