·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What you think?

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
The snowmobileworld admin has the rights to the domain atvworld.net.....therefore, hopefully they will create a sister site for the subject of atvs...

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
I think that it would be a good idea to have an ATV section on this site. That way they are keeping thair members loged on to this site. The web site atvtimes.com looks preaty established and would be hard to compete with, just like if they started up an sled site they would have a hard time getting members because they are all here. My main intrest is sledding but would like to see the odd ATV post when I log in here.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Mr. permafrost, there will be no swearing on this snowmobile site! Must be LadyK is out to allow you to talk like this..

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I would love to see a ATV board that had the same quality as this board.  I've visited many of them, and don't think the are anywhere near this board.

I would certainly frequent it.

FishHog

P.S. But my posts have to count here too, or I'll never get to be the Supreme Fishing God.

·
Registered
416 Posts
ummhhh!!!, No, only because I don't have one and I'm jealous.

·
Registered
105 Posts
No to atv is this snowmobile world or is this atv world.comif I wanted a atv site i would have went to one  

·
Registered
416 Posts
All Terrain Vibrat............. Oh wait I dont think I can say that
After all, I am now a marked man

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I think that having a sister site would be a good idea.  I don't think that we should have an atv place on the snowmobile world site!  create a new site called atv world or something.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Here is what Corey had to say,
"SnowmobileWorld.com also owns the domain atvworld.net, we just never did anything with it........yet."
There you go guys, we just need to put it together and there ya have it.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Sounds good!  Let me know when it's up and running!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Snowmobiles and ATV's are known enemies where I come from, doesn't mean you can't own both, but don't mention the two in the same sentence!  No ATV's aloud on this site just like on a snowmobile trail!

·
Registered
416 Posts
I f we add ATV's then the watertoy guys would want something as well, then the boaters, fisherman, dirt bikers, kite flyers, R/C guys, mountain bikers and on and on and on. Guess what I'm saying is we all have activities we do in the summer and you can' t please everybody. This site is great, don't mess with a good thing

1 - 20 of 34 Posts